Monday, March 29, 2010

Midterm Illustrator Component

1. The one image that I most would like to include in my illustration is the Wikipedia logo. I also want to include images and trace them in illustrator. The reason for this is I think it is important to get the message across about what I am making better in my midterm project.

2. For the project I will be using live tracing, cut and pasting, as well as masking for the images in the collage. This will help paint the picture of how people continue to try and improve wikipedia.

3. I envision my finished product being some sort of image, centered on the wikipedia logo with images surrounding it or with techniques applied to the image that will cause a viewer to infer that the project is about making Wikipedia better. This could involve cleaning or polishing the logo or having it appear shiny or new and improved. I also want it to involve people on their computers and convey the message that all people can try and help improve wikipedia, for better or worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment